Aerial survey for engineering and mapping, cadastral and topographic surveys. Topographic 1: 500 plans production.
Cost of services
For the Leningrad Region, the cost of creating a topographic plan at a scale of 1: 500 starts from 5000 rubles per hectare, at a scale of 1: 1000 from 2300 rubles per hectare , at a scale of 1: 2000 from 2000 rubles per hectare
The work includes:
- Obtaining permits for airspace use
- Installation of ground control points (GCPs)
- Aerial survey (image capturing and GNSS observations)
- Processing of GNSS measurements, image center coordinates calculation, verification of results with control points
- Photogrammetric processing - production of orthophoto, digital surface model, digital terrain model (under certain conditions), 3D terrain model, point cloud
- importing data into AutoCAD
Final results are provided in AutoCAD
3. Earth work assessment and volume measurements
10,000 rubles per hectare
4. Site boundaries mark out
starting at 10,000 rubles
UAV aerial survey
To maximize economic effect of the surveying we use high-performance drones with the best possible characteristics of the camera and an on-board satellite (GNSS) receiver. At Aerostream we use professional industrial drones - Geoscan 101, Geoscan 201, Geoscan 401. For small objects we use Phantom 4 Pro v2 customized for PPK surveying by UAV-design. The accuracy of the final product is up to 10 cm horizontally and vertically. The RMS of the detailed survey is 1-2 cm.
GNSS observations processing
After the flight, pictures and a logs from GNSS receiver are downloaded. We than calculate the exact coordinates of the image centers.
All our drones are equipped with dual-frequency or single-frequency survey grade satellite receivers. During the flight, the on-board GNSS receiver logs the coordinates and camera shutter events. Data capturing rate is 10 Hz. Precise synchronization between the camera and the GNSS receiver allows to get timestamps at the exact moments of shutter release. GNSS data processed along with the data from the ground base station and the data of the reference stations (if available). After post-processing the accuracy of the image center coordinates is usually a few centimeters horizontally and vertically.
Performed in Agisoft Metashape Pro. On our orthophotos you will never see "crooked" roofs or leaning buildings and structures. You will get the data in orthographic projection.
Coordinates of the image centers are used as input data. Ground points are used for control.
The results of photogrammetric processing
Orthomosaic in geotiff, jpg, Google Earth KML formats. Single file or divided to tiles.
Digital Surface Model as a height map in TIFF/BIL/XYZ formats. Individual buildings and vegetation could be excluded if necessary
Photogrammetric point cloud in TXT (XYZ point cloud), LAS, DXF formats. A point cloud of any density could be generated.
Contour lines at a given step based on a dense point cloud. In any GIS format of in DXF.
Scales available: 1:500, 1:1000, 1:2000
Production of topographic plan from aerial survey materials
- import of orthophoto into AutoCad
- obtaining of elevation values from a height map, importing values to AutoCAD
- mapping and vectorization of the orthophotos
- field verification, survey of objects that are not visible on aerial images
- final topographic plan production
Orthophoto mosaic is imported into AutoCAD, where vectorization is performed along with object classification. The contours of lands, fences, engineering structures, buildings and other visible elements of the topographic plan are plotted.
After the field inspection and surveying of the elements that are not visible from the air, a cartographer creates a "clean" product according to the requirements for topographic plans.